Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, August 23, 2010

EDCC Day 23

HOWDY ALL!

Last week I was LUCKY and won some AWESOME goodies from Nikki Sivils on facebook, so I used them to make this card this afternoon. It also qualifies for challenge #4 over at Lollipop Crafts to use Ribbons and Buttons:

Supplies:
ALL paper is from Nikki Sivils Happy Holly-Days 6 x 6 Mini Pad
I printed the mini calendar onto Nikki Sivils paper and cut it out
Merry Christmas is from the Cardstock stickers
The Tree is from the Holly Cut-ups
Nikki Sivils Burlap buttons
Ribbon, Rick-Rack and Thread from my stash


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Kim!! I love how you stitch the ribbon, very cool! TFS it with me!! -Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun holiday card and I love the stitching you did on the ribbon and buttons! Adding a calendar of December is unique and perfect on this card! Thanks for joining us over at Lollipop Crafts this week. :D

    ReplyDelete