Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sketchy Thursday 12-31

HOWDY!
Here is my take on Sketchy Thursday Challenge this week and it also goes with Frosted Design New Years Challenge :



The strips on the left is a quote that says:
"Here's to the bright New Year,
and a fond farewell to the old;
here's to the things that are yet to come,
and to the memories that we hold."

The journaling says: Sacrifices
Home alone on New Years Eve. Sammy had the chance to work and earn triple pay, so we rang in the New Year on the phone. When I woke up New Years Day, the full moon was still visible, so I had to take a picture.
Under the photo:
Once in a Blue Moon. The 2nd full moon during a calendar month.
Paper is from Creative Memories, Title cut with my Cricut Expressions, poem printed on CM paper. Embellishments are CM from the 4th of July paper pack. Ribbon is from my stash.
Thanks for taking a look,
Hope you have a GREAT Day!

Me Ma Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment