Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Creative Scrappers Facebook Layout Contest

HOWDY!
I joined in the Creative Scrappers Facebook Layout Contest last night and had a BLAST making a layout. I actually even got it done in about 2 hours! I was thrilled.
Here is the sketch I had to use:
and here is my layout:

I used CTMH paper from the Sweet Harmony
in the GARDEN is stamped with CTMH stamps Private Eye
Abby letters are from Making Memories
Circle is from Maya Road Postage Stamp Rubons is says Remember these simple moments.
Puff paint in white pearl iridescent and strawberry iridescent.
Button, thread, ribbon and lace are from my stash.
Thanks for taking a look!
Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment