Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

HOWDY and Happy Thanksgiving!

I am THANKFUL for so many things, but the top of my list right now is the fact that my family had our Thanksgiving Dinner last night. With my Daughter having to work today and my Son needing to go SOO many places to see his In-Laws, we had our dinner last night. It was good to spend the evening with them and get our bellies way FULL! LOL! I worked all night Tuesday, went shopping after work to get some things for our dinner, came home and started cooking! Needless to say, sleep wasn't a part of the day! I finally laid down around 2ish, but my mind wouldn't shut off so after laying there for about 45 minutes, decided I should just get up and keep on going.

Of course, before dinner we had LOTS of goodies to snack on. Appetizers included: summer sausage and cheese, ham roll ups stuffed with green onions, pickles and "nothing" for my daughter, bologna salad, mozzarella cheese cracker dip, and it just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without Pumpkin Pie Dip! (says my Lil' Angel!)

Align CenterThe table is set and dinner is ready!
For Dinner we had:
Turkey
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Stuffing
Sweet Potatoes
Green Bean Casserole
Corn from our garden, cause there just ain't any better than HOME GROWN!
Cranberry Sauce
Jell-o Salad
and Sister-in-Law Laurel was in charge of the bread/rolls and she chose to stop at Golden Corral and pick up 2 dozen rolls and some Honey Butter! YUMMY!
And of course, dessert was Pumpkin Pie

I told them all if they were hungry when they left it was their own FAULT! LOL!

This is my hubby Sammy and me:
We were both EXHAUSTED! But had a GREAT time with the Family.

This is my Daughter, Tiffany and her family: Abby, Tiff, Dave and Cricket:
This is my Son, Danny, My Lil' Buddy and Sarah:
This is Peanut Braxton, enjoying his "dinner":

This is my Bro' Jeff's family, Josh, Laurel and Jeff:

The newest member of the family sure is getting BIG:

This is Braxton and his Aunt Tiffy with my "CUP", it is the grandkids favorite thing to steal drinks from!:
And last pic to share is of Abby trying to talk her Great Uncle Jeffy into going home with him! When they all left they were headed to get clothes and toys, not sure if it actually happened yet, but I am pretty sure she is getting spoiled at her Great Uncle's house this morning! LOL!



MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY,
MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.
MAY YOUR POTATOES 'N GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP.
MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS.
MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE,
MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER STAY OFF OF YOUR THIGHS!!


I hope you all have a GREAT Day and a Blessed Thanksgiving!


Me Ma Kim

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Kim!! Glad you had a wonderful time, full of family and food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time with your family. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete