Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sketchy Thursday!


I MADE A LAOUT! OMG!! This is the first time I have actually completed a page in I don't know how long! This is of my newest Grandson, Braxton Cole. He will be 2 months old November 1st. I stumbled across Sketchy Thursday Blog this morning and felt a "NEED" to do something. So, here is my take on the sketch they posted:

Of course, I had to put all pics and mine are bigger, but didn't want to waste the page with just one pic! That's what I LOVE about sketches, you can tweak them to make them work for your pics.

My Girls are still here, and are having fun just messing around. My Mini-Vacation is over and it's back to work tonight! I hope everyone has had a GREAT Weekend. I have got to figure out Mr. Linky now so that my page will be on Sketchy Thursday site.

Me Ma Kim

3 comments:

  1. Aww, sweet sweet baby! Love that you used each square for a picture!
    Jennifer C. sketchy thursday dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondeful page! I love your take on the sketch. I'm so glad you got some scrapping time in and hope to see you next week, too!

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww congrats on your new grandson!!!He is sooo beautiful!Love your layout!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete