Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

CHALLENGES!

HOWDY!
I am finding more and more GOOD STUFF! I am learning that if I just read instead of looking, I actually LEARN something! LOL! I had seen the Dream Girls blinkies on several Blogs that I visit, but wasn't until today that I actually figured out what the Dream Girls are all about! They CHALLENGE you!! WOW! I am not hopeful in ever getting something published, but I am excited to know that with these challenges, I might actually get my MO JO going again to complete pages!! WOOHOO!! That would make me HAPPY!! I am getting ready to find some pics and make a layout for the Dream Girls Challenge 38, it is due Thursday, but I work well under pressure!
Hope everyone is have a GREAT DAY!


Me Ma Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment