Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dream Girls Challenge 38

Here is my layout for the Dream Girls Challenge 38: Embrace The Negative


Here were the specifics for the challenge:
Prompt:Using the negative paper left over from a punch - get creative and incorporate it into your layout - You can stencil through it, mask it, or make an embellishment out of it .
Technique: Stitching, faux or real
Product: Use a scallop circle journal spot.


Prompt: For my negative, I found a piece of scrap paper with the parenthesis cut out and decided to use it and stenciled it onto my page.
Technique: STITCHING! By HAND! It is not the best, but I thought it turned out pretty good.
Product: I used a Thickers scalloped circle to journal the date.

Papers I used are from: Creative Memories, Flair Designs and K&Company. Flowers and Ribbon are from Creative Memories. Thickers and the negative of my parenthesis are colored with Cat's Eye Chalk, Deep Green. Thread is DMC Embroidery Thread #895. Close to My Heart Private Eye Tiny Caps Stamped with Bubblegum ink. "Grandparent" is Blackoak font cut on my Silhouette, then sprayed with Glimmer Mist Pink Bubblegum. Pop Dots behind the Circle and also behind "lunch" to make them pop! Buttons are from my stash! LOL!

I think that is all the I used! WHEW! I have been working feverishly on this layout all afternoon to get it done in time! Now, I just need to finish the other side, as I have a 2 page spread with the pics from the Grandparent Lunch!
Hope you are having a GREAT Evening!

Me Ma Kim

1 comment:

  1. WOW again!! All your hard work paid off this is sooo beautifully done!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete