Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sketchy Thursday January Guest DT Challenge

HOWDY!
I decided to try again this month for Sketchy Thursdays Guest DT.
This month I had to use:
three patterned papers from three different lines (they can be the same manufacturer, just have to be from different collections)
three groups of three different embellies
and use this "vintage" Sketchy Thursdays sketch:

Here is my version:



Here is what I used:
Green/Red paper is from Bo-Bunny-Tis the Season, Yuletide.
Jolly Holiday paper is from The Paper Studio
Plaid paper is from Imagine That-Holiday Cheer Stack
For my 3 sets of 3 embellishments:
3 White brads from my stash
3 rows of Rick Rack from my stash
3 squares made with the Creative Memories Decorative Square Punch (2 small-1 large)
Buttons are from CTMH
Thread is from DMC
Letters are from Reminisce
Thanks for taking a peek!

Here are the two pages I have done so far today, put together:


Have a GREAT Day!

Me Ma Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment