Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Second Chance Challenge

HOWDY!

I have been busy today! I decided to take the
I had to use this sketch

to make a card or a layout, since I am not much into cards, decided to use the picture of my girls sitting with Santa and here is what I came up with;

The picture didn't turn out well, as it's dark and I didn't want to wait til tomorrow, but maybe will redo in the morning when I have better light.
Here is what I used:
The black paper is from The Paper Studio (I think, taped it down before I really looked!)
The red dot paper is from Imagine That Holiday Cheer stack
"WISH" is chipboard letters but don't remember who made them, took them out of the package long ago!
Black flourishes are from Maya Road
Buttons, brads and "BELIVE" are from my stash

Thanks for taking a peek!
Have a GREAT Day!

Me Ma Kim

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!
    Saw your comment on Moxie Fab and just wanted to say thank you for the nice things you said about my Joy card. Your comment made me smile.

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Teri
    Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful take on the sketch :) have a great year ahead !

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout! LOVE those large chipboard letters!

    ReplyDelete