Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sketchy Thursday 12-10

HOWDY!
It has been awhile, but 'Tis the Season! Busy, busy, shopping, working and need to do some baking, but took some time today to work on a layout for Sketchy Thursday!
Here is my layout for this weeks sketch:
This is my "Peanut" Braxton, taken the day all the kids came down to decorate my Christmas Tree.
Thanks for taking a peek.

Hope you are having a GREAT Day!

Me Ma Kim

2 comments:

  1. Awww, so cute! He looks so happy! Great layout. Thank you for sharing!

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! so adorable! thanks for playing along with us!!!

    - heidi, sketchy thursdays

    ReplyDelete