Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Saturday, March 5, 2016

So Sweet

HOWDY ALL!

OH WHAT FUN I am having this weekend! Getting my Scrap ON!! WOOHOO!!

I found this sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches:

I also used it as a Monochromatic challenge on a Yahoo group, I just LOVE how it turned out:


I used big and pieces from lots of older collections that I just has pieces left.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your title is perfect for your sweet photos! Great take on the sketch...I love the monochromatic look of your layout!!! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, love the Spring time feel of this page! So glad you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful simple take on the sketch, it looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete