Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Selfie

HOWDY ALL!

I have today and tomorrow off and I plan on getting lots of SCRAPPINESS done!!
I seen this sketch over at Sketch-N-Scrap and knew it would be just PERFECT for some Selfie pictures my Granddaughter took:

 here is my take:
I was trying to take some pictures of her, but she grabbed my phone and somehow got it to selfie and she was just clicking away. So, I just HAD to scrap these! One day these will be PRICELESS!! LOL!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. How adorable! Love the pretty doilie and your lovely pinks! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! I JUST ADORE those cute photos and love all the pink! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Kim! Love all the pinks and great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Beautiful layout - Love the pinks and the doily on top! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute granddaughter! I love the pictures I find on my phone too! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so right, priceless! Love the photos and your layout is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely layout. Very cute photos. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete