Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Friday, March 11, 2016

2016

HOWDY ALL!

I have been playing with pictures all day long! I just uploaded over 175 and have them in my hands now! I have LOTS of photos for ANY TYPE of inspiration that hits me NOW! LOL!

I found this sketch over at Scrap Much?, Unfortunately, I didn't realize that I only had 3 days to play with the sketch for their challenge, OOPS! Must pay closer attention next time!

Anyways, here is my layout, which I am also entering over at Scrapbook Challenges for their Pattern Challenge to use Chevron.


This will be my Cover page for my 2016 album. This is my hubby taking off on his motorcycle for ride on New Years Day. 
I used Doodlebug Design Day to Day collection 
and some stuff from my stash.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great page, love love how you handle the suggested circle elements! So glad you gave us a link to view your layout!
    Laura
    ScrapMuch? DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors really pop against the craft background. Thanks for joining us at SBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, Kim! Love all of your pen work on this layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapbook Challenges!

    ReplyDelete