Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Simple Moments

HOWDY ALL!

I'm trying to catch up and get my layouts posted for this month! Reminder to self: DO NOT WAIT until the end of the month to post layouts for challenges!! WHEW!

I found this sketch over at My Scraps and More Sketches;

and here is my take:
I just used white cardstock and took my TH Dusty Concord ink pad and gave it the messy look. I used some Veneer pieces. The flowers are crocheted button flowers that I made on our road trip last weekend to Kansas. I thought they turned out pretty cute. I used various stamps and also the bling butterfly and other bling from my stash. This is me and my youngest Granddaughter Paisly we were sporting purple that day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I am LOVING all the purple, and the crocheted flowers are so awesome! The inking is great, too....such a fun, happy layout! Thanks so much for playing along and sharing your take on the sketch with My Scraps & More sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all you embellies. They work just perfectly with your photos! Thanks for playing with us at My Scraps and more Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and scattered embellies! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, super sweet. Great layout and love the coloring you used. Thanks for playing along with MS&M!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat a sweet layout (& photos)! Thanks doe sharing with us at MSAM!

    ReplyDelete