Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Valentines

HOWDY ALL!

I've been scrapping off and on all month, I just keep forgetting to make my blog posts!! GEESH!! Since it's almost the end of the month, I figured I better get them entered into the challenges!

I found this sketch over at Stick it Down:

Here is my take, I had to add an extra photo, as I wanted to do all my grandkids from Valentine's Day

 Here is a close up of the left side:
 and the right side:

Did you notice the names? YES I do have and A, B, C, D and E! Unfortunately, the girls wouldn't go for F and G, so I have and M and P!! LOL! At least the first five are the start of the alphabet, the only one that was planned was the E. In actually age order it was Chrissy, Abby, Dominic and Braxton. When I realized I had A, B, C & D, I STRONGLY Suggested and E to continue, and got my wish. BUT I couldn't talk the girls into the F and G! LOL! I LOVE them all to pieces.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic spread! Love the colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back with us again. Your pages are so cute. The colours really work for a Valentine layout. I love how you featured all the grandchilden and even put their names on the pages. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick it Down. Hope to see you back with us next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun 2 pager. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WONDERFUL two-pager, Kim! I love all the pics of your grands. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ~Ashley W
    SID Card Team member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable page.. Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work. Thanks for playing at SID.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome take on the sketch! Look at all of those sweet faces! Great papers too! Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down! :)

    ReplyDelete