Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Celebration

HOWDY ALL!


I've been Scrappin' all month, I just keep forgetting to post them here on my blog. Since it is almost the end of the month, I figured I better get busy posting them!


I found this sketch over at Let's Scrap for International Scrapbook Day Challenge and you also had to play along with Feeling Sketchy for their challenge, I made a card and you can see it HERE:

 I used some Photos I had taken of my Hubby's 39th Birthday Celebration in February:

 Close up of the left side:
 Close up of the right side:
I made him his birthday breakfast and then gave him some lights and light bulbs for his shop, he was thrilled! LOL! Also, all the Grands came down to enjoy some cake and ice cream to help him celebrate.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of your family and a wonderful use of the sketch. Thanks for creating with Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page ! I just read your bio, and I agree with you, my pages are not fancy too, but it's just me, lol, I want to keep our memories alive, that's most important. Thanks for playing at Let's scrap !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I complete agree with you that your pages are your own. I'm a clean and simple scrapper because, to me, the picture is more important than the art. Having said that, I love your style, it's a lot like my own! Thank you for sharing with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cheerful happy layout and perfect for a birthday celebration. love the colours and the clean design allowing the photos to take center stage. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and that's really perfect starburst! Nice quilt of papers :)
    Thanks for sharing at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesom Kim. Love this layout. So glad you entered at "Let's Scrap"

    ReplyDelete