Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, December 26, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenges

HOWDY ALL!

My Pink Stamper had an AWESOME 12 Days of Christmas. I don't have any of her stamps but they are AWESOME! Each day of her 12 days she issued a challenge and I REALLY wanted to play along all 12 days, but unfortunately, my head cold and my TO DO list didn't let me spend much time in my scrappy room.

I did manage to get two of the challenges done and decided I would share them. The first challenge was to make a Christmas or Winter project that was NOT for the holidays and to use ANY Cricut Cartridge. I made this card for my cousin for her birthday in January:

I used the Jolly Holidays cartridge and on the inside it says "with Birthday wishes".

I also played along on day 4. The challenge that day was to create a Treat bag with a pink/green color scheme. I made this treat bag for one of the little girls that I babysit and filled it with all things girly! She LOVED it!
I used my Jolly Holidays cartridge and make this little girl to resemble the one I watch.

I am SO Sad that is all that I accomplished in my scrappy room the week before Christmas, but it was a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS around here and I have this week to play in my scrappy room.

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look! I hope you ALL have a VERY HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment