Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge #67

HOWDY ALL!

***DUH! I should really make sure I look at the right month when I
make mypost ahead of time!I looked at the first Sunday date in
November instead of December! Sorry, I am a day late,
but that is the story of my life! LOL!***

This week the challenge over at Lasting Memories is a "Sentimental Journey". It's all about the Sentiment on your layout. Do you have a favorite one? Come play along.

Here is my layout:
These pics are from January when we were hit with a Blizzard!! I used an SRM Sticker Sentiment. And just let me say Baby, it was COLD! LOL!!

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look! I sure hope you play along with us at Lasting Memories!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love the way you did the title. Sure glad I live in Southern California when I see pics like this. So pretty but wouldn't want to live there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kim!! Your title on this is spectacular!! The glittery additions sort of give the effect of ice crystals! Makes me shiver to look at your layout!! It was 25 here this morning... but we don't have moisture in the air... so just very dry and very cold! Great layout this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blizzard is the perfect title for snow pics. I soo can't wait until we are snowed-in this winter....so I can scrapbook uninterrupted!

    Caryn LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title. Very pretty papers. Hope winter isn't too bad this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, that is one BIG blizzard!! I'll say it's cold outside!! Great LO and thanks for the giggle about your posting times!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete