Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sketchy Thursday 5/20

HOWDY ALL!!

I am LATE FOR WORK!! OH WELL!! LOL!! I wanted to get this layout posted, it's for Sketchy Thursday Sketch:

I had to use this sketch (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that it was a 2 pager and MULTI-PHOTOS!):

Here is my take on it:
Here are some close-ups:
Left side:
Right Side:
and here are some close-ups of the pics and stuff:


THANKS for stopping by and taking a look!! I might make it on time! LOL!

Have a GREAT DAY,

Me Ma Kim

3 comments:

  1. I love the heart and keys! Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors...and loving that HEART!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are gorgeous! Love the keys and pearls! And your grandbabies are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete