Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Imaginisce May Sketch Challenge!

HOWDY ALL!

I played along with Imaginisce for their May Sketch Challenge. I had to use this sketch:
I did two layouts and mirrored the sketch and made these:
These are my 4 Grandchildren and I did a "My Girls" and a "My Boys" page. The journalling says"Little Girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice":


Here is a close up of the Flower (which I made in my February Sketch when I won the Challenge, you can find the how to here).
and here is a close-up of the Crown, I stamped the heart and leaves on Imaginisce paper and then cut them out and used pop dots on them, also used Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder:

Here is the Boys side and the Journalling says "Little Boys are made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails":

and here is a close-up of the little frog, I stamped it twice and then cut out some pieces and put them on pop dots to make the legs and head stand out, I also added brads for his eyes:



I used paper from Imaginisce Love Me collection. The Crown and Frog stamps are stamps from
The Fairest of them All collection. I also added A little Scooter Dog from Scooters Vacation Collection. I used Glimmer Mist in Pink Bubblegum and Denim Blue. The letters are Timeless Alphas from The Paper Studio. I used CTMH Blush and Outdoor Denim inks.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

1 comment: