Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

HELLO!

HOWDY ALL!

I was looking around for a card sketch, as I needed a quick card to send, and happened upon Stick It Down blog from Ashley's blog post. 

I used this sketch:

 and here is my take, and I realized after I posted this that I didn't get the whole card! GEESH! So there are two pics as I have already linked it up:




Products:
Bazzil Basics Paper Ambrosia Collection
Washi tape from my stash


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Kim! Great use of the washi tape. I'll have to try and get this one done too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Kim! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ~Ashley W
    Stick It Down Card Team member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used washi tape, great colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is great. Hope you don't mind if I scraplift it. Love the colours and what a great way to use up some washi tape from your stash. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Great way to use the washi tape. I like the "Hello" right in the centre. It is so warming. Thank you for linking up at the Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!! Thanks for playing along at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card... I like that you used circular instead of rectangle and yet make the card looking so gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card! Love the washi tape that you used! Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down! :)

    ReplyDelete