Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Just Be Yourself!

HOWDY ALL!

I made this layout over the last 2-3 days! LOL! This working is REALLY putting a dent in my scrappy time, but I am LOVING those paychecks!! hehe

These are my Granddaughters being SILLY!


I followed this sketch over at My Scraps and More:

My Mind's Eye Bella Bella stack
My Mind's Eye Laundry Line Rub-Ons
Buttons, twine, ribbon and pearls from my stash

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love that layout. The buttons just make it.
    I shop from that site but never had figured out how to enter anything there or even get into the other parts of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Love those pictures. I'm going to have to try the twine in the buttons. Always looks so good on your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. silly girls! lol
    great layout Kim!

    ReplyDelete