Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Dirty Dominic

HOWDY ALL!

It's a SCRAPPY DAY for me!! WOOHOO! Having SOOO MUCH FUN! Here is a layout I made to go along with this one. This is my grandson who was only like 3 feet away from my son who was WATCHING him. Don't think he was paying much attention to him, but Dominic sure was having a GREAT time playing in plant. He had DIRT everywhere! LOL!


I used this sketch over at Sketches in Thyme for their DT Call:

Echo Park A Boy's Life Collection
Bazzill cardstock

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. love the title! another great layout. good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout. Love how you used a circle instead of the square. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO! Love the Orange and blue together. Love the title too. -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Good luck with the call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you layout Kim!! You really ROCK the boy pages!

    ReplyDelete