Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Blog Hop Winner!

HOWDY ALL!

I just want to say THANK YOU for all the LOVELY comments on my layouts! I LOVED them all! I let Random.org pick the winner cause that's just to difficult for me to do! I wish I could send you all a goodie!
True Random Number Generator



21
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

(Sorry about this, I can't figure out how to show the real thing!) I tried! A techie I am NOT! LOL!

Comment 21 was:
Sandi said...

I always love to see Abby in your layouts....what a little sweetie! Both of these pages are wonderful, my friend. Thanks for the chance at your awesome blog candy!

CONGRATULATIONS!

THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment