Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge #30

HOWDY ALL!


This weekend is our 24 hour challenge over at S-n-C and I used this sketch:

I am also using the layout for the Recipe Challenge over at Lasting Memories .
Their Recipe was 1, 2,3:
1 Die Cut
2 Brads
3 Layers
I am also entering this at Sketches in Thyme for their Open Sketch Challenge.

and here is what I came up with:
My Die-Cut is the circle, 2 Brads in the top right corner, and 3 layers are my 2 dotted papers and the ribbon.

The pics are of 3 of my grandkids picking Pumpkins back in 2008!

Papers are Dream Street Sam Collection, "PUMPKINS" are also from the same collection. "picking" is Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Stickers, ribbon, die cut and brads are from my stash.
THANKS for stopping by and taking a look!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout Kim and it follows the sketch perfectly. Cut pictures of the grands, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout, Kim! I love how you used different size pictures. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, Kim! Thanks for playing along with us this week at LM!

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,
    I found you through Momo and what a delight your pages are. i am a new follower and I am looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of this sketch. adorable pictures
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    sketches In Thyme
    Hope you come back real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo's and they fit the layout perfectly! Thanks for playing with SIT this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful sketch and layout! love the pictures you used. thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty!! love this, i think i might use this sketch too!! thanks for playing at sketches in thyme!!

    ReplyDelete