Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lollipop Crafts Challenge #15 Birthday

HOWDY ALL!


HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!!

There is still time for you to play along over at Lollipop Crafts, and this week's winner will receive some "goodies" from Stamp and Create! While I was drooling over all the CUTE stamps at Stamp and Create, I seen this little guy Henry Celebrating Mouse. I was EXCITED because sometime the first of the year I had won stamped images from a Blog Hop or Blog Candy or something and received several different stamped images. Well, this little guy was in the pile! I haven't been the best at "coloring" so I just kinda put them away! SO, I found him and got him dusted off and used some chalk and colored pencils to make him all cute! I think I got him a little crooked, but I just LOVE how he turned out!

I used some paper from a pad that I have had FOREVER that I had bought at Wal-Mart. I am trying to use some of this stuff up!! GEESH!! I am such a PAPER HO!! LOL! I gotta have it and then I am afraid to USE IT!! SILLY ME!! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, and I sure hope you play along over at Lollipop Crafts!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment