Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Lollipop Crafts Challenge #14 Embossing

HOWDY ALL!

WOW! I was SOOO EXCITED to be chosen as a Guest Designer at Lollipop Crafts!! This week the challenge was to use Embossing and here is my card:

I used some Core-dinations red paper and the printed is from a stack, not sure where it came from, but I really like how it matched. LOL! I embossed the Merry Christmas from the Sizzix Christmas Set #8 with regular cardstock. I then chalked it with white chalk and sprayed it with BA-DA-BING Bling Shimmery Misting Spray-Winter Ice, it gives it a VERY Shimmery-Shiny look. The twill ribbon is from my stash. Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love how simple you kept this!! the embossing really stands out!! Thanks for being our November Guest Designer!! =D

    ReplyDelete