Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

THE BBQ

HOWDY ALL!

Have you seen the last "FOOD" challenge over at Lasting Memories? It's a FOOD SELFIE, well I don't really have any selfies of me with food, but found this one pic of me standing in the rain at the grill waiting on some burgers to get done! LOL! I found this sketch over at Sketches In Thyme, and thought it would be great:
 Here is my take (I flipped it clockwise):

Products:
Webster's Pages Lemon Squeeze collection
Bazzill cardstock and bling from my stash


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Cant say thats quite my idea of a barbecue!!! You must be very dedicated to be out in the rain flipping burgers..... Love the way the raindrops and BBQ papers/ embellishments match - thankyou for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you combining these two fabulous challenges. :) I'm with Renee... you have dedication to stand out in the rain. But gosh.. anything for a grilled burger! Thanks so much for joining our Food Selfie challenge at Lasting Memories and nailing the sketch from Sketches in Thyme! I like how you turned the back frame the other way. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great layout. Love the sketch you used and the paper colors. Cute pic of you out in the rain. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout :) BBQ is good no matter what the weather is :)
    Thanks for joining us over at Lasting Memories
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome layout! grilling in the rain, love it! Thats something we would do too. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete