Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy 13th

HOWDY ALL!

Today is my first grandchild's 13th Birthday. She is lucky to turn 13 on Friday the 13th in the year 2013! We are having her party on Sunday, so I decided I would make her a card. She is a HUGE peace sign fan, so here is the card I made:



I'm linking up over at Whimsical Twist for their Chalkboard Challenge. I used one of the Sticker Labels from MME Chalk Studio. The paper is from Colorbok Girly Girl Stack.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very cool card. She will love it. Love the 13, on the 13th. Guess it was a lucky day for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim. Love this big bow on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the most fun peace signs with great colors and super cute dots! I'm sure she will love her special, personalized card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teen card.....perfectly done also. Love the chalkboard sentiment. Thanks for taking on the chalkboard challenge at Whimsical Twist.

    ReplyDelete