Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Guest DT at The Paper Variety

HOWDY ALL!

This week I was chose to be a Guest DT at The Paper Variety! I was SO EXCITED that Abby and Suzanne gave me this opportunity! Thanks BUNCHES, Girlies!

This week the challenge is:
I didn't have any Halloween pics to scrap, so I decided I would alter this frame. It was a FUNKY striped painted thing, but I knew when I seen it last year in the Dollar Bin at Target, that I could make it look a LOT Better! LOL!

So here it is all cute AND spooky:

I didn't have any pics of the grandkids that I wanted to put in it, so I decided to cut this file that I won from a Blog Hop. The file came from Cloud 9 Designs. Printed Paper is from Imaginisce and the Chipboard is from MME, solid paper is from my stash of scraps.
I have this sitting in my kitchen as I thought it was appropriate! LOL!

I sure hope that you play along this week at The Paper Variety! Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment