Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge #51

HOWDY ALL!

*OOPS!! This was suppose to go live on Sunday the 14th! I guess I hit the wrong number as it was waiting to go live on the 24th!! SORRY SO LATE!!*

This week the challenge over at Lasting Memories is to Try Something New! Well, I have sanded a bit here and there on Coredinations paper, but never done ALL of it, so I sanded the peach and grey real good all over! It was a little MESSY, LOL! BUT, I do LOVE how it looks.
this is my son "taking a nap" while he was "keeping me company" on a long trip back in May. THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look! I hope you play along with us this week over at Lasting Memories~

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment