Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge #43 Photo Inspiration

HOWDY ALL!

This week the challenge over at Lasting Memories is to use this photo as your Inspiration:

I used a pic of my Son and Grandson from our camping trip last summer. We were playing Miniature Golf and the one hole has a tube that got filled with some leaves and we lost our balls. I snapped this pic, the two ducks reminded me of them. LOL! (sorry the pic isn't the best, but it's DARK and I almost FORGOT to post!)

I hope you play along with us this week at Lasting Memories! Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Omg, this is ADORABLE!!! What a sweet pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute story! Great layout!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny story!!!!! Love the LO and the colors (and the pic LOL)

    ReplyDelete