Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Magical Blog Award!

HOWDY and WOW!!

I was thrilled to get a Magical Blog Award! I received it from Karen's Crafty Creations!
SO HAPPY, so here's the Scoop:
You have been TAGGED. Create a post where you post the 'Magical Blog Award' image.You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 to5 favorite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged. Thanks again, Karen!

HOW FUN!! Here is my list:
1. Tiffany
2. Theresa
3. Barbara
4. Vicki
5. Sandi
6. Denise

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, thanks girl!!! Your blog award is well deserved. I love coming by and reading your posts! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete