Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Cutters Creek Glimmer Mist Challenge

HOWDY ALL!

I PLAYED TODAY!! WOOHOO!!
I am using this one layout for 3 different Challenges:
1. Cutters Creek Glimmer Mist Challenge.
2. 52 Week Challenge on my Yahoo group Scrappin'-n-Chattin'.
3. Sketch Challenge on Scrappin'-n-Chattin'

I used this sketch:
Here is my layout (which I flipped):
Journalling reads: How hard can it be to get all 4 kids to smile and look at the camera? EXTREMELY!! LOL! As you can tell these are just SOME of the MANY we took to get the perfect one!

First of all, I sprayed my White cardstock with Peppermint Stick Glimmer Mist. Then I cut the bracket shape out of just regular paper and used it as a mask. I used a paint brush and Peppermint Stick to color in the shape. I sprayed my Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas also.
I used Jenny Bowlin Mini Christmas Bingo card and Journal spot. Flowers and buttons are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a great project--awesome use of glimmer mist!! Thanks so much for playing along at Cutter's Creek!!

    ReplyDelete