Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's a BUSY time of the Year! TPV Week #14

HOWDY ALL!
WOW! Christmas is just a week away! I REALLY wanted to make a layout for the challenge over at The Paper Variety, but I couldn't find the right pics. SO, I decided to just make a tag, using the Red, White and Kraft part of the challenge! So here is my tag, pretty much says it all! LOL!!
NAUGHTY OR NICE?? I received this stamp from my Secret Santa Sandi over at SnC Yahoo Group and thought it was just PERFECT!! Thanks Sandi!!
Cardstock is Vanilla
Printed paper is Imaginisce Cottage Christmas (LOVE THIS PAPER!) I cut the question mark with my Cricut Expression and Makes The Cut program.
Kraft paper for my Stamped image, from Recollection
Button, ribbon and tulle are from my stash.
I inked the edges with a Silver Cat's Eye pigment ink.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISMTAS!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Love this little tag. Thanks for sharing at the paper variety~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag. Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete