Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February Layouts

HOWDY!
Well, it has been awhile since I posted! I am still here and alive, even though I have been "off my feet". I fell on February 8th as I was leaving for work and injured my already BAD knee. This is the same knee I have had surgery on TWICE. So, I am trying to be a good girl and keep off of it as much as possible. I have pinched nerves, which is causing my foot to get a FIRE HOT sensation and then it goes numb. FUN, FUN!!

Anyway, I have been busy. The Yahoo Group I belong to had a 14 day challenge. We had to complete 1 layout each day for the first 14 day of February, so here are my layouts:










Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment