Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Friday, March 18, 2016

Plowing

HOWDY ALL!

I played along again this month with the Scrappy Friends! 

I used this sketch from Grand Diva:

and from Creating with Paper and More the challenge to use chevrons or Polka dots, I chose Chevron:
 and the mood board from Rochelle Spears this mood board, I was inspired by the green and white!
 and here is my layout:

I used various items from my Stash.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! Great job combining all the challenges! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and take on all three challenges! Thank you for playing along with the March Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete