Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

MOO!

HOWDY ALL!

I found this sketch over at Stick it Down, and found just the perfect pictures to go with it. 

This is my youngest Grandson, who happen to LOVE Cows! He isn't a bit afraid of them and will walk right up to them, thankfully there is a fence to separate them!
Paper MME Boy Crazy
Embellishments and Thickers from my stash

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love the photos and pop of orange color you used. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Stick it Down. www.shannahystad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! Love the addition of plaid to the page! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, love the choice of papers and the photos are great. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down. Colleen at http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the color scheme with your photos, they go so nicely together! Great job! Thanks for playing along at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on the sketch, I like how you lined up the photos, it really tells a story. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete